1. Some bees look after the queen such bees are called ——
- Workers bee
- Nursery bee
- Builders bee
- Cleaners bee
2. In which part of Mitochondria synthesis of ATP takes place?
- Outer membrane of mitochondria
3. Which among the following is not a locomotory organ in protozoa?
4. Phylum protozoa is classified on the basis of
- Mode of reproduction
- Locomotory organelles
- Mode of nutrition
- None of the above
5. The canal system in sponges develops due to
- Porous walls
- Gastrovascular system
- Folding of inner walls
6. Which group does not contain polyp?