1. Which organelles are responsible for the formation of acrosome of spermatozoa?
- Golgy body
- Endoplasmic reticulum
2. Some parasites need more than one host during their life cycle called?
- Obligate parasite
- Ecto parasite
- None of these
3. Antigen is chiefly made up of :
4. Who discovered endoplasmic reticulum?
- Camilo Golgy
- Robert cook
5. Behaviour inherited from parents to progeny is called?
- Social behaviour
- Innate behaviour
- Personal behaviour
6. Which organells produces heat and energy by respiration process?
7. Which organelle is responsible for photosynthesis
8. Cell contain cytoplasm is suggested by :
9. Which one is not the correct match?
- Protoplasm- Huxley
- Cell – Schwann
- Ribosome – Pallade
- Chrosome – Mendel
10. Cilia and flagella arise from :
- Basal bodies
- Cell wall
11. What is karyology?
- Study of Blood
- Study of Heart
- Study of Nucleus
- Study of Cartilage
12. Most primitive multicellular animals…
13. Mantle cavity is the characteristic of which phylum ?,
14. Platypus is an example of …
15. Air bladders are present in…
16. Air sacs are present in…
17. Which is the largest phylum ?
18. Which phylum consist water vascular system ?
19. Nematocyst is the characteristic of which phylum ?
20. Mendels second law is the:
- Law of Independent Assortment
- Law of Segregation
- Law of Dominance
- Law of Polygenic inheritance