- Polymorphism is the characteristic of ……
2. Which phylum has characteristic of four chambered heart___
3. Law of heredity was given by…..
4. The following blood transfusion would lead to clotting due to incompatibility…
- AB gives to A
- B gives to AB
- A gives to AB
- O gives to A
5. The father has blood group is AB and mother O the child is supposed to have which of the following groups …..
- A, B & O
- A & B
- A, B, AB & O
6. Different forms of a gene are called…….
- dominant factors
- recessive factors
7. The universal acceptor blood group is …
- AB Linked genes…
8. Organisms with two identical alleles for a particular trait are said to be…
9. Metamerism is the characteristic of …
10. The study of animal behaviour is known as: …..
11. The science of characters and distribution of race is known as:
12. Which bird preferred old and tall tree to build their nest?
13. Behavior acquired by experience called ….
- None of these
14. Wings of bat is made up of
15. In word Lysosoma, ‘lyso’ means splitting and ‘soma’ means…..
16. The nucleolus is site of synthesis of ……
17. Honey bee store honey in
- Salivary gland
- Cell of comb
18. The shape of cell depends on its
- Cell type
19. Nucleoli are larger and more in number in cells that are actively involved in:
- Lipid synthesis
- Carbohydrate synthesis
- Protein synthesis
- fat oxidation
20. The powerhouse of a cell is………..