GroupBox Control : (Container Control)
GroupBox control is used to group other controls. Typically, you use GroupBox to subdivide a form into groups depending upon the function.
GroupBox Control is also called Container control. When GroupBox control is moved, all the controls within it will also be moved.
1. FlatStyle :- Gets or sets the flat style appearance of the control when a user moves the mouse pointer over the control and click.
- Flat : The control appears flat.
- Popup : A control appears flat until the mouse pointer moves over it, at which point it appears three-dimensional.
- Standard : The control appears three-dimensional.
- System : The appearance of the control is determined by the user’s operating system.
2. Text : It is used to gets or sets the text (caption) that is displayed within the control.
3. BackColor : Gets or sets the background color for the control.
4. BackgroundImage : Gets or sets the background image displayed in the control.