Change the gender of the nouns in the following sentence.
Make other changes if necessary. One has been done for you:
- The lioness defended her cubs.
- He owns five horses and two bulls.
- The woman works hard to provide good education for her two daughters.
- The sons rebelled against their father.
- The duke is a handsome young man.
- The waitress completed the order and served snacks and hot coffee to the landlord.
- The emperor was a good horse-rider. He soon left his courtiers behind.
- The father took his children to the circus.
- The cow, the hen, the vixen and the ewe all lived together in a small house.
- The poor old widow lives all alone in the small cottage
- The lion defended his cubs.
- She owns five mares and two cows.
- The man works hard to provide good education for his two sons.
- The daughters rebelled against their mother.
- The duchess is a beautiful young woman.
- The waiter completed the order and served snacks and hot coffee to the landlady.
- The empress was a good mare-rider. She soon left her courtiers behind.
- The mother took her children to the circus.
- The bull, the cock, the fox and the ram all lived together in a small house.
- The poor old widower lives all alone in the small cottage
Write each word under the appropriate column: