Give five examples of data that you collect from your day-to-day life.
Following are the five examples which are related to day-to-day life :
- Number of girl students in our class.
- Number of computer sets in our computer lab.
- Telephone bills of our house for last two years.
- Number of students appeared in an examination obtained from newspapers.
- Number of female teachers in all the schools in a state obtained from the education department.
Classify the data in Q.1 above as primary or secondary data.
Primary data: (i), (ii) and (iii)
Secondary data: (iv) and (v)