Q1. Fill in the blanks
- The size of the pupil becomes ______________ when you see bright light.
- The image formed by plane mirror is __________________.
- The embryo gets embedded in the walls of _____________ for further development.
- Animals which give birth to young ones are called ______________ animals.
- Designers of wallpapers and artists often use _______________to get ideas for new patterns.
Q2. State whether true or false.
- External fertilization takes place in a frog
- A Zygote is formed as a result of fertilization.
- Egg laid after fertilization is made up of many cells.
- Rods cells are use to sense colour in our eyes.
Q3. Choose the correct option.
1. The number of nuclei present in a zygote is?
2. The transformation of the larva into an adult through drastic change is called.
3. Which of the following statement is true?
- The angle of incidence is twice the angle of reflection
- The incident ray, the reflected ray and the normal drawn at the point of incidence lie in the same plane
- Some types of virtual images can be caught on the screen
- A plane mirror forms a real image
4. The persistence of vision of the eye is.
- 1/16 second
- 1/10 second
- 1/26 second
- 1/100 second
Q4.Answer in short
- State the laws of reflection.
- What is lateral inversion?
- Name the reproductive organs of female.
Q5.Answer in detail
- Explain the working of human eye with a neat and labelled diagram.
- Describe the process of fertilization in human beings.