Q.1Choose the correct.
1. The factorization of 12x+36 is__________________.
2. When we factorize x2+5x+6, then we get:______________.
- D.(x×2)–(x × 3)
3. The area of a trapezium is 480 cm2, the distance between two parallel sides Is 15 cm and one of the parallel sides is 20 cm. The other parallel side is: ________________.
4. A cuboid has______ pairs of identical faces.
5. If a cuboidal box has height, length, and width as 20cm, 15cm, and 10cm respectively. Then its total surface area is:
Q2. Fill in the blacks.
- Common factor of 12 and 36x is_______.
- 26x / 13 =______.
- Area of parallelogram = ______.
- Area of trapezium = ______.
- If radius and height of cylinder is 1cm and 7cm respectively then volume of cylinder is _______.
Q3. Solve the following.
- The parallel sides of a trapezium measure 12cm and 20cm. Calculate its area if the distance between the parallel lines is 15cm.
- Calculate the height of a cuboid which has a base area of 180cm2 and volume is 900 cm3.
- A lawnmower takes 750 complete revolutions to cut grass on a field. Calculate the area of the field if the diameter of the lawnmower is 84cm and the length is 1m.
- Factorize (x+y)2 – 4xy.
- Solve for (4x2 –100) ÷ 6(x+5).
- Factorize x2 +6x–16.