Visualising Solid Shapes
Look at the following map of a city
Answer the following :
(a) Colour the map as follows : Blue-Water, Red-Fire Station, Orange-Library, Yellow-Schools, Green-park, Pink-College, Purple-Hospital, Brown-Cemetery.
(b) Mark a green ‘X’ at the intersection of Road ‘C’ and Nehru Road, Green ‘Y’ at the intersection of Gandhi Road and Road A.
(c) In red, draw a short street route from Library to the bus depot.
(d) Which is further east, the city park or the market?
(e) Which is further south, the primary school or the Sr. Secondary School?
The map is coloured as desired to complete part
(a) Green X and Y are marked at the desired place to complete part
(b) Short street route in red from Library to the bus depot is drawn to complete part
(d) City Park.
(e) Sr. Secondary School.
Draw a map of your class room using proper scale and symbols for different objects.
Map of class room is as under :
Draw a map of your school compound using proper scale and symbols for various features like play ground, main building, garden, etc.
Map of school compound showing various features like play ground, main building, garden, etc. is as under :
Draw a map giving instructions to your friend so that she reaches your house without any difficulty.
A map giving instructions to my friend so that she reaches my house without any difficulty is as under :
- Start from city park on Gandhi road.
- Go forward on the Gandhi road.
- From the library, go opposite to it.
- After moving a few steps again you will find a Spencer’s store on your right hand side.
- Start moving again from the store.
- After a few steps, turn right.
- On the way, you will find a primary school, now go opposite to it.
- Move ahead and turn right after sweet shop.
- You will find a fire station.
- When you go straight, you will find my house.